Submit a flyer
Non-profit community organizations not affiliated with the Sumner-Bonney Lake School District are required to submit electronic flyer requests by following these steps:
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Click "Sign Up" or "Log In" if you already have a Peachjar account
- Complete the account information
- Upload your flyer for approval
Pricing is determined by the number of school distributions an organization sends their flyers to: One flyer to 1 school is $25. One flyer to 2 schools is $50 and so on. Bulk purchases can be made for a discount. The Communications Office will review the material and approve or deny based on compliance with School Board Policy 4060.
PTA, PTO and Booster groups can send out flyers for free through Peachjar. To request access to upload flyers, reach out to the Communications Office at email@example.com. The Communications Office will set you up as a volunteer uploader.
Once your account has been activated, you can submit flyers by:
- Logging into Peachjar with your email account. A magic link to log in will be sent to your email inbox.
- Upload the flyer you have created. Be sure to indicate the date you would like the flyer to be sent out.
- Submit flyer and await approval from the Comms Office.
If you are designing a flyer for your PTA, please ensure that the PTA group presenting the event is clearly labeled at the top of the flyer, with contact information available.
View flyers for your school
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.